Air and gas temperatures up to 1000°F (540°C). Units are fitted with a tubing “T” for convenient power lead outlet, while larger diameters can be supplied with post terminals on the sheath for direct electrical connections. NPT threaded fittings, hose adaptors, flanges, or custom fittings are available for easy installation. Applications include: Heat staking, Shrink Fitting, Plastic Welding, Drying, Laminating, Sealing, Packaging, Preheating, Soldering
Open Coil Duct Heaters
- Air temperatures up to 698°F (370°C) (hi-temp)
- Air temperatures up to 392°F (200°C) (medium-temp)
- Most designs include manual reset and disc cut-out.
- Sizes from 6″ X 6″ to 144″ X 96″
- Up to 1000kW per section
- All voltages up to 600V 3-phase available
Triple Pass Air Heaters
- Air temperature controllable to 1500°F (815°C)
- Serpentine II to 3.6kW
- Serpentine VI to 8.0kW
- Triple Pass Heat Exchanger uses incoming air to cool outer shell
- Maximum air pressure 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Replaceable element assemblies
- Recommended minimum airflow 60 SCFH
- RoHS compliant
Starflow Circulation Heaters
STARFLOW circulation heaters are designed to improve process time and operating efficiency during the semiconductor manufacturing process. By using clean, hot gases, the STARFLOW circulation heaters reduce wafer drying time while flameless dry heat efficiently solders and desolders electronic circuits and boards.
Versaline Circulation Heaters
VERSALINE 500 is Watlow’s new value-added chamber assembly for in-line heating applications. This heating package is ideal for situations where a high watt density circulation heater is required but space is limited. All the necessary components, including a FIREROD® heater, inlet/outlet lines, thermocouple and tubing, are presented in a compact package.