With PID Control
Zesta’s Benchtop Datalogger is designed for precision measurement and data collection. Its compact and rugged design allows for portability and toughness in the most demanding environments.
The Benchtop Datalogger’s touchscreen GUI offers easy viewing and access to all channels simultaneously. Screen graphics are fully customizable, allowing users to view data graphically, tailored to their specific system setup and orientation.
The Benchtop Datalogger is offered in 4,8,12, & 16 channel configurations. Input types include thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, and process signals (4-20mA, 0-10VDC, etc). Internal modular units allow for multiple input types, making the Zesta Bencthop Datalogger fully customizable for your specific application.
Data is stored on board, and is exportable through a USB port.
Communications are available in the following protocols:
- EIA 232/485, Modbus® RTU
- EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP, 10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX
- PROFIBUS DP
- Watlow Standard Bus®
Integration with National Instruments’ popular
Labview® software is also available. Labview®
drivers are available in a free download.
Custom Benchtop Dataloggers are also available, which are expandable up to 64+ channels. Please consult a Zesta sales representative for details.
- Portable, Rugged Design, NEMA 4 Optional
- Touchscreen Graphic User Interface
- Fully Customizable Graphics
- Logs up to 16 Channels
- Optional PID Loops
- Ethernet/IP, Modbus 485 Communications
- Interfaces with National Instruments’ Labview®
- Optional Expansion up to 64 channels
- Suitable for the Harshest Environments
- Easy to Setup and Operate
- View the Exact Data You Want in Real-time
- Versatile Range of Inputs
- Control the Process you are Monitoring
- Monitor/Control Unit Remotely Through VNC
- Easy Integration into Existing Networks
- Fully Customizable and Versatile